Chlordioxid und Frequenztherapie – Andreas L. Kalcker | Biophysiker
Lečenje svih bolesti po Dr. Klark (čišćenje od parazita)
- 🦟ADVANCED 2-IN-1 BUG ZAPPER AND ATTRACTANT. Keep insects at bay with the US-tested mosquito killer + additional reusable non-toxic attractant to boost work efficiency. A 20W high-intensity ultraviolet lamp attracts all flying insects to the mosquito zapper, instantly killing them with the help of an internal electric grid.
- 🦟2100 SQ. FT. COVERAGE WITH POWERFUL NON-CLOGGING GRID. Impressive 2100 sq. ft. (½ acre) coverage and 4200V grid with 3-4 times higher power than alternative bug zappers have provide reliable and effective indoor and backyard bug control.
- 🦟NATURE-FRIENDLY AND SAFE FOR PEOPLE AND PETS. Meet the fly zapper with no chemicals, insecticides and harmful sprays: only the effect of current, which electrocutes mosquitoes upon contact. The internal grid is reliably fenced with a plastic housing to prevent accidental contact.
- 🦟EASY-TO-CLEAN, RAINPROOF AND DURABLE. Rain or sunshine, your mosquito magnet operates without interruptions. Remove insect debris once a week: just pull out the collection tray and get rid of them. Convenient bonus brush makes cleaning even easier and faster.
- 👍MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE AND 27/4 SUPPORT. Enjoy simple installation: just place the electric bug killer on a flat surface or hang it with a convenient ring: the distance to the outlet does not matter with a long 4 ft. (47 inch) power cord. If you have any questions, you can always contact 24/7 customer support.
“Parasite Zapping and the Zapper” highlights the 260 year old practice of using electricity for the purposes of fighting disease and illness and the suppression of the topic by the medical industry. It provides an insight into some of the capabilities and potentials for use in improving quality of life and in some cases actually providing life saving technology. Included, are not only instructions for using these products, but basic comparison of various models and brands that are currently available. Suggestions for what to do and what not to do are a helpful addition and the short history of the use of electricity in healing provides the reader with a good background on the topic for further research.