Brand: Mugwort Trading Co.
Manufacturer: Mugwort Trading Co.
Model: Our mini moxibustion[우리미니뜸]
Type: Moxa Sticks
Temperature of moxibustion : Weak
Quantity: 180 pcs/1 box
Size of Moxa Stick: 6 x 25 mm
Box Size: 4.5 x 7 x 1.25 inch(11.5 x 17.5 x 3.2 cm)
Material: 100% Ssaju Ari Wormwood [싸주아리 쑥]
Cultivator: Dangjin, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea, South
Country/Region of Manufacture: Made in Korea
Stock Photo : Colors may differ from the actual item depending on your monitor settings.
What is moxibustion?
Moxibustion is a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called “moxa” are burned on or very near the surface of the skin.
The intention is to warm and invigorate the flow of Qi in the body and dispel certain pathogenic influences.
Moxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves the burning of mugwort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing.
” The purpose of moxibustion, as with most forms of traditional Chinese medicine, is to strengthen the blood, stimulate the flow of qi, and maintain general health.”
How to use Moxa Sticks
1. Attach a white round sticker on the moxibustion point
2. Light the moxa stick and peel off the yellow paper on the bottom
3. Paste moxa stick on the acupuncture point or affected part
4. Take off the moxa stick when the it burn up
1. Strong: Temperature of moxibustion is Strong
2. Weak: Temperature of moxibustion is Weak
3. Within half an hour after moxibustion do not touch cold water or bathe
4. Drink large amounts of warm water
- “Mini moxa created by Korea’s first 100% domestic Korea wormwood”
- High quality, Bond-free Method, No added by-product of mugwort
- Only the finest pure Korea mugwort was used
- Moxibustion Stick-on Moxa 180pcs/box (Weak)
- Weak – Temperature of moxibustion is Weak