At Yogi we believe the purpose of business is to serve. Yogi was founded on that belief and still uses the idea of business serving as its guiding principle: “Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good.” At Yogi we are committed to providing healthy, natural teas that are accessible to as many people as possible. With more than 40 years of experience, we strive to support the health and well-being of our consumers by incorporating the highest-quality natural and organic ingredients in our teas. Since our founding in 1969, the holistic teachings of Ayurveda and healthy living have been the inspiration behind Yogi. These teachings continue to inform how we develop our products, and we honor and reflect them through the Yogi Principles.
- All natural with no preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys
- Purifying burdock and organic dandelion support the liver, as juniper berry promotes kidney function
- Ginger, black pepper and long pepper support blood flow, as Indian sarsaparilla adds spicy flavor
- When combined with an overall wellness program, this tea helps bring healthy balance from within
- 100% all natural herbal supplement made with non-GMO ingredients
Cure Help Health Tips