Wormwood is botanically known as Artemisia absinthium. Artemisia absinthium belonging to the Asteraceae family, and is more commonly known as wormwood. Wormwood essential oil is extracted from the flowering tops, twigs and leaves through steam distillation process. Wormwood contains ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), carotenoids, flavonoids, and other active compounds that are beneficial to the body. The colour is a stunning marine bluish-green due to a minute content of chamazulene. The smell is warm, sharp, dry-woody.
- Our Essential Oils are 100% Natural and Organic – No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- If pregnant, nursing or under a doctors care, consult a Physician before use. Discontinue use, if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or Physician. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- ECO AUROUS makes the HIGH-quality PREMIUM Aromatherapy Essential oils and has OVER 300+ SCENTS.
- OUR ESSENTIAL OILS PACKED IN LEAK-PROOF & TAMPER PROOF HYGENIC ALUMUNIUM BOTTLE.
- Keep bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Being natural and organic, oil may thicken in cold climate or change color over a period, however the efficacy will remain unaffected. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency in case of freezing. Keep out reach of children. Use within 6 months after the seal is broken.
Please bookmark us at www.drhuldaclark.curehelp.com