1 pound bag, 454 grams, of Organic Wormwood Herb Powder. This powder is finely ground, but tiny root fibers are visible. It is also known as Sweet Annie. The botanical name is Artemisiae Annuae; Herba. ***There are a few different species of Artemisia available so be sure to check the botanical name to get the correct one.*** The Pin Yin name is You Ji Qing Hao Fen. Sweet Annie has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine as an herb that Clears Heat from Deficiency. It helps reduce different kinds of heat on many levels. This herb enters the Kidney, Liver, and Gallbladder channels. Artemisia herb is discussed in the book Healing Lyme, by Stephen Buhner. This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. It will come in a factory sealed package with genuine Nuherbs labeling, as shown in the photo.
- Organic Wormwood Herb Powder, aka Sweet Annie, and Artemisia. This herb is powdered for easy handling. It is great for making a tea, or filling your own empty capsules.
- Artemisia herb is discussed in the book Healing Lyme, by Stephen Buhner.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory’s in-house laboratories in China. This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
- Pharmacopeia Grade – meets or exceeds standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia guidelines. Simply put, the quality of pharmacopeia herbs is better than commonly used food grade herbs to ensure they deliver their intended effect.
- This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. To assure the quality of these herbs, they are packaged in a tamper proof, safety sealed nuherbs® Organics bag. Origin: China.