Aromatherapy Properties: (Uses) This specie of Wormwood is commonly known as “Redstem Wormwood”. It is reputed to be a treatment for jaundice, hepatitis and inflammation of the gall bladder. The plant is considered to be an antipyretic, antiseptic, cholagogue, diuretic and vasodilator. It also has applications in both soap production and the perfume industry. Because of some of the powerful abilities of this oil, it is recommended that inexperienced users avoid this product.Blends well with: Wormwood blends well with Jasmine Absolute, Orange Sweet, and Lavender French.
- 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil of Wormwood
- 5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml size come in amber glass bottles and European Black Tamper Evident Caps with orifice reducer plugs. 1 oz come in amber glass bottles and black ribbed caps with cone liners to help prevent leakage.
- Botanical Name : Artemisia Scoparia
- Country of Origin : China
- Method of Extraction : Steam Distilled Leaves and Twigs
Please bookmark us at www.drhuldaclark.curehelp.com