The Benefits of Green Hull Black Walnut Tincture
The University of Maryland Medical Center acknowledges that formulas containing black walnut in combination with wormwood and cloves are used as an herbal remedy for parasitic infections. The University of Michigan Health System notes that black walnut, as a treatment for parasitic infections such as giardia, cryptosporidium, roundworms, hookworms and pinworms is supported by traditional use but has little or no scientific support. However, they also hint that numerous cases from the late 1800s and early 1900s suggest that black walnut tinctures can be helpful for parasitic infections. Additionally, Purdue University lists juglone as a promising phytomedicinal, noting that it is anthelmintic or destructive to parasites.
HerbalLegacy.com states that black walnut tincture is the best remedy for a fungal infection. One may use a black walnut tincture either as a warm medicinal compress or by taking 6 to 10 drops orally in a liquid, three or more times a day.
High in iodine, some consider black walnut tinctures to have the same antiseptic qualities as an iodine tincture. Doctors use iodine as a safe surgical scrub and preoperative skin antiseptic. In the body, iodine attaches to harmful bacteria and reduces their lifespan.
Other skin conditions for which people have used black walnut tincture include lice, acne, athlete’s foot, boils, cuts, cysts, rashes, shingles, dandruff, lice, warts and itchy skin. Black walnut tincture is applied as a warm compress or taken orally for these conditions. However, with overuse, some may have an allergic reaction, and repeated applications directly on the skin may result in skin tumors.
- Our tincture is made properly and in small batches, ; with only the best 190 Proof Organic Alcohol and only fresh and organic green hulled black walnuts from our own grove.
- Our tincture is truly “extra strength” – we’ve tried the competitors, and found them clear, watered down and dull in comparison. Our walnut tincture is rich, with a strong herbal aroma and a powerful mouthfeel. We know you’ll notice the difference
- The current batch was created by hand picking our green hulled black walnuts at their ideal ripeness and bottled: 02-13-2016. Our Walnut tincture has a shelf life of many years when properly stored in cool and dark conditions, and you’ll find that the color darkens over time.
- Materials: Organic Grain Alcohol USP Pharmaceutical Grade, Distilled Water, Organic Natural Vitamin C, Organic Green Black Walnut Hull
- If you’d like to learn more, visit us at http://walnutgroveorganics.com/ , Grown and Packaged in the United States
Available Now from Amazon – ON SALE – See More Info!