Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… Pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems… trachea and other cartilaginous parts (not just the hides!) provided concentrated amounts of connective tissue, cartilage, collagen and other proteins that are now missing from the modern diet.
GRASS FED KIDNEY CONTAINS…
- Healthy Kidney Building Blocks… Kidney Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Healthy Tissue
- B12, Selenium & Natural DAO (diamine oxidase) For Histamine Health
GRASS FED KIDNEY SUPPORTS…
- Optimal Kidney Health Based On “Like Supports Like” *
- Urinary and Histamine Health, Gout & Detoxification
- Vitality, Energy & Thyroid Health (high in B12 and selenium)
[NOTE: There’s an old Comanche narrative that has been retold for generations about a young man who loved his wife so much that when she died, he fed her the fresh kidney of a buffalo and then she came back to life. This tale has remained with the Comanche people to serve a greater purpose… to pass on the wisdom of feeding kidney to those who are ailing. There are many accounts of our ancestors taking an animal… the young and the warriors favored liver and heart while the ailing, frail and the old received kidney to build strength, immunity and vitality.]
- Based on the concept “like supports like,” consuming kidney supports our own kidney health*
- Supports urinary health, gout status, detoxification & histamine health w/ DAO*
- High in vitamin B12 and selenium to support energy and thyroid health*
- Please read Safety Information and Directions below.