Turmeric the Magnificent – Antioxidant, Immune & Whole Body Wellness Support * All Life Stage Dogs and Cats – Turmeric the Magnificent – Antioxidant, Immune & Whole Body Wellness Support * Adult Dogs and Cats – Turmeric the Magnificent contains highly specialized adaptogens, which have the ability to detect metabolic, environment, emotional and oxidative stress in your dog and cat and work to help nutritionally correct imbalance. A potent anti-oxidant that may help fight disease, may boost your pet’s immune system, help soothe the digestive system and help limit inflammation and pain response in the body. Contains natural plant phytochemicals that have a pronounced effect on endocrine, neurological, digestive, immune and cardiovascular system functions. May help optimize overall wellness and may limit inflammation due to natural plant chemicals that help cool inflammatory response throughout a pet’s body. May help improve digestion due to its effects to suppress inflammation in the gut, may help address Alzheimer’s disease by helping limit micro-inflammation in the brain and supporting the neuro/endocrine/cardiovascular link. Turmeric may positively affect your pet’s immune health and may help optimize overall wellness. Contains no synthetic or chemical ingredients; may help your dog and cat achieve immune system balance and help optimize canine and feline health.
- May help inhibit and eliminate free radical damage and may also help limit multiple inflammation pathways related to endocrine, cardiovascular, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, immune and excretory systems
- Boosts or balances immunity as needed; provides protection from oxidative stress; supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response, which is directly linked to disease prevention
- May limit allergies by acting as a decongestant and anti-histamine to limit mast cell and histamine response; helps cleanse and detoxify the liver, kidneys and gall bladder; may help halt mutations in DNA & enzyme production related to cancer formation
- Addresses Alzheimer’s by limiting micro-inflammation in the brain; may prevent heart disease and strokes by inhibiting plaque build-up in the arteries, including those that provide the brain with essential oxygen and nutrients
- May help improve digestion due to its effects to suppress inflammation in the gut and to soothe the belly and supports native gut flora