Michael’s Paraherbs is a vegetarian and kosher supplement which contains soluble and insoluble fibers which aid in the proper function of the intestinal tract. Fiber is essential to clean the tract and keep it free of excess mucous and wastes.
- SUPPORTS THE INTESTINAL TRACT – Paraherbs provides specialized support for the integrity and cleansing of the intestines. It is a distinctive and effective all herbal blend.
- TRAVELER’S COMPANION – Butternut and Black Walnut tonify the intestinal lining and support the immune system and healthy gut flora.
- GUT CLEANSE SUPPORT – Papaya seeds are used widely in tropical countries for detoxification. Our supplement also contains garlic, black walnut, clove, pau darco, pumpkin, and wormseed.
- SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBERS – Nutrients present in our herbal blend help move waste through the intestines by supporting peristaltic motion.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED – Our Founder, Michael Swartz, developed his naturopathic program after years as a nutritional counselor. They are all designed to be high potency for specific needs.
- Seed Set includes: Uva-Ursi, Goldenrod, Celery, Gravel Root (Joe Pye), Marshmallow, Dandelion, Parsley.
- Buying the formulas can be expensive, searching around for all of the fresh organic herbs that you need can be time consuming – it’s all in one set.
- Each plant is easy to grow, and instructions (Growing and Using) are included in your set.
- Just grow them, dry them, and brew them in water for medicinal tea, or make a tincture.
- Kidney Cleanse Herb Seed Set, Detox your Kidneys, 7 types of Organic Medicinal Herb Plant Seeds
- Root Parsley ★ Hamburg Parsley root is an ancient medicine for kidney problems, liver disorders, digestive problems, menstrual irregularities, and it cleanses the body and blood of toxins. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Some of the other health benefits are that it helps to purify the blood and excretes the toxins from the body through urination. It is highly nutritious and is a rich source of vitamin C.
- The roots are carrot-shaped, about 22cm long, and have a white skin. They are cooked just like carrots and are very easy to grow – sow direct in a seedbed from March onwards
- Planting instructions included with purchase Full sun
- 100 seeds in package