Brand: Mugwort Trading Co.
Manufacturer: Mugwort Trading Co.
Model: Our mini moxibustion[우리미니뜸]
Type: Moxa Sticks
Temperature of moxibustion : Strong
Quantity: 180 pcs/1 box
Size of Moxa Stick: 6 x 25mm
Box Size: 4.5 x 7 x 1.25 inch(11.5 x 17.5 x 3.2 cm)
Material: 100% Ssaju Ari Wormwood [싸주아리 쑥]
Cultivator: Dangjin, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea, South
Country/Region of Manufacture: Made in Korea
Stock Photo : Colors may differ from the actual item depending on your monitor settings.
What is moxibustion?
Moxibustion is a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called “moxa” are burned on or very near the surface of the skin.
The intention is to warm and invigorate the flow of Qi in the body and dispel certain pathogenic influences.
Moxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves the burning of mugwort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing.
” The purpose of moxibustion, as with most forms of traditional Chinese medicine, is to strengthen the blood, stimulate the flow of qi, and maintain general health.”
How to use Moxa Sticks
1. Attach a white round sticker on the moxibustion point
2. Light the moxa stick and peel off the yellow paper on the bottom
3. Paste moxa stick on the acupuncture point or affected part
4. Take off the moxa stick when the it burn up
1. Strong: Temperature of moxibustion is Strong
2. Weak: Temperature of moxibustion is Weak
3. Within half an hour after moxibustion do not touch cold water or bathe
4. Drink large amounts of warm water
- “Mini moxa created by Korea’s first 100% domestic Korea wormwood”
- High quality, Bond-free Method, No added by-product of mugwort
- Only the finest pure Korea mugwort was used
- Moxibustion Stick-on Moxa 180pcs/box
- Strong – Temperature of moxibustion is Strong
Available Now from Amazon – ON SALE – See More Info!
Product Detail/Description or Information:
Zinc Deo is a safe and effective deodorant. It is ideal for those with sensitive skin or allergies because it DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY TRACES OF ALUMINUM OR PARABENS. Other brand Anti-perspirants and salt stones can contain aluminum that may clog pores with aluminum salts so that they can’t release sweat.*
Fight body odor naturally. Many chemical-based antiperspirants contain aluminum salts that clog your pores to prevent sweat from escaping. Other common ingredients in antiperspirants and deodorants include propylene glycol, phthalates, and triclosan. Don’t burden your body by absorbing these potentially harmful compounds through your skin.
The body naturally secretes sweat as a way to cool itself down. This physiological response to increased body temperature causes perspiration to exit through the pores in the skin. Perspiration can mix with bacteria on the skin, producing body odor. Luckily, zinc oxide has antibacterial properties that help eliminate bacteria lurking on the skin.
Deodorant over antiperspirant is the safer decision. Perspiration keeps the skin hydrated and helps to keep body fluids in balance. Antiperspirants may use aluminum salts that clog pores to prevent perspiration. But there are concerns over the absorption of aluminum and other toxic chemicals in body care products and how they may interfere with the body’s hormone balance.
Suggested Use: Apply to underarm. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children
- No aluminum salts
- Hypoallergenic, Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Propylene Glycol free
- Manufactured by Dr. Clark Store in accordance with cGMP and Dr. Hulda Clark’s protocols
Click Here For More Information