Parasite Symptoms — How to Know If You Have One With Ideas to Prevent and Kill Them!
Pinworm is an intestinal infection caused by a tiny, white, highly contagious intestinal worm (Enterobius Vermicularis) that looks like a thread and measures about 1/2″ (1 cm) in length. It is the most common intestinal parasite in the United States and exists year-round, especially in warm, moist climates. Preschoolers and school-age children have the highest rates of infection. Other than mothers of infected children, adults are less likely to have pinworm infection. Childcare centers and other institutional settings frequently see cases of pinworm infection —- Pinworm infection is fully treatable. The best way to eliminate pinworms is to use an over-the-counter Pyrantel Pamoate-based medication such as Reese’s Pinworm Treatments. Reese’s products are highly effective for eliminating pinworms-usually with just one dose. Many major chains as well as independent pharmacies carry our product. Be sure to ask for it by name. Because pinworms are so contagious, all family members need to be treated at the same time. Several children can be easily treated with a single bottle of Reese’s Pinworm Medicine. If the household is large, or has two or more adults, more than one bottle may be required because dosages are based on each individual’s weight.
- For treatment of pinworms
- Single Dose Effectiveness
- Measuring Cup Included
- Doctor Recommended
- NOTE: Please read box or container for all warnings and directions
- Pin-Away pinworm medicine quickly and easily eliminates pinworm infection
- Single dose is effective; tasty sugar free caramel flavor
- Full prescription strength; active ingredient is pyrantel pamoate
- Treats ages 2 to adult
- Measuring cup included
PINWORM MEDICINE LIQUID Size: 1 OZ
- Treatment For Pinworms For The Entire Family
- Pyrantel Pamoate Liquid Suspension
- Full Prescription Strength
- Safe & Effective
- Doctor Recommended
- Reeses pinworm medicine liquid treatment for entire family easily eliminate pinworm infection.
- It’s pyrantel pamoate suspension.
- This product contains 4 mg of sodium per teaspoon.
- Reese has broadened its line of Pinworm treatment products with the introduction.