A significant number of people in the U.S. have experienced parasite infestation. Though some relatively harmless parasites commonly inhabit the human body, too many and/or the wrong kind can cause health problem involving many of your body’s organs and systems: brain, nerves, skin, stomach/intestines, kidneys, liver, circulatory, respiratory, etc. The damage caused by these parasites can weaken your immune system.
- Helps the kidneys and spleen cleanse and maintain healthy blood and lymphatic fluid*
- Helps to cleanse waste away from organs and glands*
- Assists in the colon’s ability to cleanse and maintain itself*
- Contributes to the maintenance of digestive tract health and healthy bowel movements*
- Assists in achieving increased energy and vitality*