Supports Oral Health and Detoxification*
Place approximately one tablespoon (15 ml) of oil in the mouth and gently swish back and forth, occasionally pulling the oil through the teeth. Continue for at least a few minutes and up to twenty minutes. The longer you swish the greater the benefits. When finished, spit out the oil (do not swallow) and rinse the mouth with warm water. Twenty minutes can seem like a long time, but you can shower, brush your hair, or do any other morning activity (or just relax), while swishing away.
Refined Sesame Oil**, Coconut Oil**, Guduchi**, Fennel**, Amalaki**, Haritaki**, Bibhitaki**, Peppermint Essential Oil**, Spearmint Essential Oil**. Free of gluten, soy, and dairy. 100% vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
About Banyan Botanicals:
Banyan Botanicals was founded in 1996 with the mission to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. As an Ayurvedic lifestyle company, we specialize in products made from Ayurvedic herbs that are organically grown, sustainably sourced, fairly traded, and made in the USA. Our product line includes the largest selection of USDA certified organic Ayurvedic herbs as well as herbal tablets, liquid extracts, massage oils, and chyavanprash. Banyan is committed to providing exceptional customer service, inspiring educational content, and the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs that are safe, pure, and effective.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Daily Swish is a combination of organic sesame and coconut oils infused with organic Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to support oral health. Our herbalized fomulation is flavored with a refreshing blend of organic peppermint and spearmint essential oils that leave your mouth feeling sparkling clean.
- Oil pulling is an excellent way to support overall oral health and hygiene. Based on ancient Ayurvedic healing techniques, this simple practice has been receiving quite a bit of attention in the media lately as a way to remove plaque, whiten teeth, and support healthy gums.
- Those who have practiced oil pulling therapy can attest to how it can truly be a mouth workout. Swishing for twenty minutes activates the muscles of the cheeks and face, maintaining the tone of facial tissue.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Banyan Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Check out the price – ON SALE NOW at Amazon!