Biofinest 100% Pure Wormwood Essential Oil – Experience The Therapeutic Aroma of Wormwood Oil Today!
-Refreshing & Reviving.
-Sense of clarity and calmness.
-For incense, perfumes, cosmetics, and deodorant , meditation, and prayer.
Biofinest’s Wormwood Oil Top Benefits:
– Mental clarity – incense or fragrance.
– Relaxing and calming – reduce anxiety.
– Relieve insomnia – natural sleep seductive.
– Help to improve digestion.
– For fatigue and nausea.
– As emmenagogue- stimulate menstrual discharges and help to open obstructed menstruation.
– Fight cough and respiratory illness.
– Antioxidant – anti-aging.
How to Use Biofinest’s Wormwood Oil:
-Burners, diffusers & vaporizers.
-Add a few drops to a log before burning it in the fireplace, or radiator, or light bulb ring for relaxing smell at home.
-Add 2-3 drops on the car A/C vent to help maintain alertness during rush hour.
-Disinfect the washing machine, just add 10-20 drops per load.
-Add to the hot tub to a foot bath to promote additional relaxation.
-Cough – Add a few drops to a tissue or washcloth and inhale.
OUR 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Love our Wormwood Essential Oil or get a full refund!
Order Biofinest Wormwood Essential Oil Today! You’ll enjoy:
• 100% Pure Essential Oil – Premium Therapeutic Grade
• FREE Premium E-Book Guide (worth $37)
• FREE VIP Club (Special Promotion, Discount, Free Gifts!)
• 24/7 Dedicated Customer Support
Click the “Add To Cart” button to Buy with Confidence!
- PREMIUM QUALITY WORMWOOD OIL: 100% Pure, Non-Toxic, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers. Vegan certified, organic, paraben free and cruelty free. Safe for family and home use.
- FREE E-BOOK QUICK START GUIDE (worth $37): Exclusive access to Biofinest comprehensive essential oil guide “100 Ways To Use Essential Oil”. Printable and beginner friendly. Make blends with your favourite essential oils, and enjoy home aromatherapy today!
- IDEAL FOR HOME & FAMILY: Aromatherapy, Gift, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Humidifiers Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products, allergen-free alternative to candles or incense Uses.
- 100% BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY: Comes with premium euro dropper cap for easy dispensing. Packaged in USA with Sealed Amber Bottle. No Leakage or Dripping. We are eco-friendly USA company who stand behind our brand. Try our products risk-free with 100% money back guarantee.
- 100+ BESTSELLERS: Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove Leaf, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Green Tea, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lily Flower, Mandarin, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang, Aloe Vera, Argan, Coconut, Evening Primrose, Flaxseed, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Pomegranate seed
Available Now from Amazon – ON SALE – See More Info!
Mala beads hold a lot of mystery. They’re made in a range of different colors and materials, and while they’re used for generally the same reason, they mean something slightly different to all who wear them. If you’re curious how you might be able to use a mala, you’ve come to the right place.
What is a mala?
A mala is a string of 108 beads with one bead as the summit or head bead called a ‘sumeru.’ Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions.
Why use a mala?
Meditation is tricky! It can be challenging to sit still and quiet your mind for a period of time. The mala provides a much-needed anchor in these situations. It also allows the user to keep easy count during mantra repetitions.
How is a mala used?
The mala is traditionally held in the right hand and used in two ways; in one method, the mala is hanging between the thumb and the ring finger. The second finger is used to rotate the mala by one bead toward oneself with each repetition of breath or mantra. In the other method, the mala is hanging on the middle finger, with the thumb used to rotate the mala just as explained; one bead at a time. Either way, the index finger is never used to touch the mala. (The index finger represents ego, seen as the greatest impediment to self-realization in ancient Hinduism). The practice begins at the summit or head bead and continues around the loop until the head bead is reached again.
In Hinduism, the head bead is never passed over, so if more than one round is planned, the mala is turned around to proceed again in the reverse direction.
How is a mala worn?
It’s up to you! Malas create lovely necklaces, and can also be looped multiple times around your wrist. It’s a common belief that when malas are used regularly for meditation and repeating mantras, they absorb the vibrations of the practice. So the more you wear it, the more positive energy it absorbs and reflects back.
- ♥ Happiness ♥ Prosperity ♥ Generosity ♥ Creativity ♥ Pleasure ♥ Protection ♥ Strength ♥ Alignment ♥ Confidence ♥ Stability ♥ Moderation ♥ Energy ♥ Comfort ♥ Success ♥ Truth ♥ Goodness ♥ Warmth ♥ Digestion ♥ Assimilation ♥ Enjoyment of life ♥ Spiritual growth
- Citrine is a variety of Quartz. Citrine is a 13th Anniversary gemstone.
- Chakras – Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Crown Chakra Birthstone – November Zodiac – Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra Planet – Jupiter Element – Air Typical colours – yellow to yellowish brown or smokey grey-brown
- Citrine energises every level of life. It cleanses the chakras and opens the intuition. Citrine attracts wealth, prosperity and success. It imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence. Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalises the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias. Emotionally balancing.
- Energising and recharging, Citrine also reverses degenerative disease. Stimulates digestion, the spleen and pancreas. Negates kidney and bladder infections. Citrine helps eye problems, increases blood circulation, detoxifies the blood, activates the thymus and balances the thyroid. Relieves constipation and removes cellulite.
More Info and Reviews – Check out the low price!