A Toast to Bowel Health Liquid Cleanse . This effective herbal cleanse is easy to swallow no tablets or capsules and has a pleasant raspberry flavor. Key ingredients include: Aloe vera leaf, which soothes the digestive tract; Red raspberry concentrate, which provides a pleasing flavor and antioxidant benefits; Senna leaves, known for their laxative properties. Senna is used in the medical field to cleanse the bowels in preparation for a colonoscopy. Barberry root bark, which soothes the intestinal wall; Ginger rhizome, known to support digestion; Dandelion root, which helps the liver and gallbladder in removing waste; And capsicum fruit, a digestive aid. Because it’s a liquid, more people can take it and feel its benefits. NOTE: This product contains senna. See your health care provider prior to use if: pregnant or nursing, any medical condition exists or when taking any medication. Read and follow recommendation carefully. Do not use if diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain are present or develop. Not intended for prolonged use. Use of this product may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Chronic diarrhea can result in serious illness. Take 1 ounce (30 ml) daily as part of your personal cleansing program.
- SUPPORTS INTESTINAL HEALTH – Aloe vera acts as an emollient and is soothing to the digestive tract and mucous membranes.
- PROVIDES NUTRIENTS TO THE LIVER – Barberry, corn silk and dandelion may help remove toxins by supporting the function of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys.
- PROMOTES BOWEL REGULARITY – Senna helps to maintain soft stools and promotes bowel movements.
- DETOX SUPPORT – Cassia cinnamon and fennel are often used to support the action of cleansing herbs
- CONVENIENT LIQUID FORMULA – Offers a convenient, drinkable liquid formula for those who don’t like to swallow pills.