Wormwood also known as Artemisia absinthus, Absinthe, Absinthe Wormwood, and Old Woman?s Weed. Wormwood contains thujone (absinthol or tenacetone), thujyl alcohol, acids, absinthin, tannins, resin, potash, starch. The black walnut is native tree of North America. Black walnuts are smaller, harder, and more pungent than the English walnuts sold in grocery stores. The hulls without the meaty kernels inside are used in herbal medicine. Black walnut trees exude a sap that discourages growth of competing plants over their roots. The aromatic flowers and oil of clove has been used for culinary and medicinal uses for centuries. They are native to the Malucca Islands but now are certainly cultivated worldwide. Cloves were actually one of the first globally traded spices in the world, going as far back as 1721 B.C.E. They were highly prized by the Romans and the Chinese. The Chinese were known to chew them before an audience with the emperor to make sure their breath was fresh. By the 16th and 17th century they had, along with nutmeg, become the most precious spice on the market. In 1605, the Dutch tried to gain a monopoly on the trade by going to the Maluccas and controlling as much land containing cloves as they could.
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Anti roundworms formula liquid extract!
- Anti roundworms formula tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Anti roundworms formula liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Anti roundworms formula extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, highest quality alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Anti roundworms formula extract on market!