Alpha Lipoic Acid:Supports healthy liver function by scavenging free radicals and promoting the synthesis, regeneration, and concentration of glutathione. N-Acetly-Cysteine (NAC):Provides free radical scavenger and additional glutathione-boosting properties. Glycine:Supplementation with glycine has been shown to support healthy kidney and liver function, as well as nervous system health. Magnesium glycinate:Highly absorbable magnesium chelate for sensitive individuals; assists the uptake and utilization of calcium, synergizes the secretion of parathyroid hormone, and is a vital nutrient cofactor in detoxification pathways. Malic Acid:Serves as a substrate for energy release from the Krebs cycle (a physiological process in the body that metabolizes fats and sugars), and aids in promotion and excretion of bile. Calcium D-glucarate:A patented form of glucaric acid, calcium d-glucarate is a robust nutrient with the potential to support the body’s natural ability to detoxify endogenous and environmental compounds and to promote cellular health for tissues including the liver, prostate, lung, breast and colon. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM):Supplies a concentrated bioavailable source of elemental sulfur, an essential phase II enzyme detoxification cofactor, as well as an essential micronutrient vital for healthy tissues. Folic Acid:Integral factor involved in the formation of nucleic acids and the production of healthy DNA and chromosomes. Additionally, folic acid is important for the growth and reproduction of red and white blood cells. Folic acid helps to support healthy homocysteine metabolism.*
- Supports healthy liver function,kidney and liver,nervous system health,
- Therapeutically Dosed, Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients, Hypo-allergenic formula
- Promotes cellular health for tissues including the liver, prostate, lung, breast and colon.
- No added excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, starch, soy preservatives or hydrogenated oils
- LyteSorb – Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes for rapid cellular absorption