CURE PARASITES CANDIDA ANTI-FUNGAL
Dr Hulda Clark book review
Dr. Hulda Clark on curing Jaundice Part 7
The Best 6 Wormwood Benefits : The Parasite-Killing, Cancer-Fighting Super Herb
Parasites worms IBS disease and a cure
Hulda Clark Reportage Nederlands Part 3 of 4
Hulda Clark Revolution Part 1 of 4
Cure for all diseases – Interview with Dr. Hulda Clark – Part 4
Dr. Hulda Clark on curing Jaundice Part 3
Help determine the cause of disease and how parasites and fungus can influence serious health issues such as Cancer. What symptoms and conditions are caused by fungus and parasites? Empower and educate yourself so that you can heal your body. Learn how to address these issues using natural methods, including diet. Dr. Theresa Dale, author of Revitalize Your Hormones, helps the listener to discern the invisible cause of behavioral patterns and disease. Yeast is a fungus scientifically referred to as Candida. Learn why this is so prevalent in today’s world. An article in The Nutrition and Dietary Consultant (May 1996) says it is estimated that 200 million people are infected by intestinal parasites. It also estimates that one in four people worldwide is infected by roundworms. The high infection rate in the USA is surprising to many, but most of these creatures have always been living within our bodies. When the immune system weakens, they can grow to numbers that cause physical harm and possible disease. Learn the secrets of creating a healthy lifestyle and pathway to wellness.
- • UNDERSTAND HOW PARASITES AND FUNGUS INFLUENCE SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES. Help determine the cause of disease and how parasites and fungus can influence serious health issues such as Cancer.
- • WHAT SYMPTOMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CAUSED BY FUNGUS AND PARASITES? Yeast is a fungus scientifically referred to as Candida. Learn why this is so prevalent in today’s world.
- • DR. THERESA DALE, AUTHOR OF REVITALIZE YOUR HORMONES, HELPS THE LISTENER DISCERN THE INVISIBLE CAUSE OF BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS AND DISEASE. An article in The Nutrition and Dietary Consultant (May 1996) says it is estimated that 200 million people are infected by intestinal parasites. It also estimates that one in four people worldwide is infected by roundworms. The high infection rate in the USA is surprising to many, but most of these creatures have always been living within our bodies.
- • FIND THE POWER TO CHANGE OBSTACLES IN YOUR LIFE. Empower and educate yourself so that you can heal your body.
- • START YOUR JOUNEY TOWARDS WELLNESS. Learn the secrets of creating a healthy lifestyle and pathway to wellness.
Cure for all diseases – Interview with Dr. Hulda Clark – Part 2
La Terapia Hulda Clark en Español – Part 1
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Cancer Protocol Patient Instructions 6
Terapia Hulda Clark en Español Part 3 of 3
Dr. Hulda Clark on curing Jaundice Part 1
Dental cleanup – Dr. Hulda Clark
Identifying Parasites In A Toilet Bowl Part 3
CANCER is CANDIDA FUNGUS, PARASITE Google & youtube Matches SCIENTIST HULDA CLARK &
Terapia Hulda Clark en Español Part 1 of 3
Cure for all diseases – Interview with Dr. Hulda Clark – Part 3
Dr. Hulda Clark Explains her protocol Part 1
Cure for all diseases – Interview with Dr. Hulda Clark – Part 1
“Sorting Through the Maze of Alternative Medicine: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why!”
“If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed when trying to understand the numerous alternative therapies available, you’re not alone. I felt the same frustration when I was dying from advanced cancer,” says Dr. Lorraine Day, “and I tried over 40 different alternative therapies myself, before I finally understood how to sort them all out and get well.”
Most books are just encyclopedias of dozens of different alternative therapies, but Dr. Day, from her agonizing, personal experience of trying to get well, leads you through the maze of alternative medicine, step by step, and shows you how to evaluate each of the over 60 therapies discussed on this video, including:
· Nutrition: Macrobiotic: Gerson, Ann Wigmore, Hallelujah Acres, High Protein, Eat for your type, Rotation diet, Dr. Johanna Budwig.
· Detoxification: Biological Dentistry, Enemas, Colonics, Saunas, Poultices, Hydrotherapy, Environmental Medicine.
· Herbal: Essiac, Taheebo, Hoxsey, Chaparral, Jason Winters.
· Adjunctive: Shark Cartilage, Orthomolecular, Supplements, Hulda Clark, Laetrile, Colloidal Minerals, Oxygen Therapies.
· Biological and Pharmacological: Chelation, Burzynski, 714 X, Hydrazine Sulfate, Homeopathy. Livingston.
· Energy Therapies: Magnets, Hyperthermia, Rife generator, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Acupressure.
· Hormonal and Cell Therapy: Melatonin, Growth Hormone, DHEA, Cell Therapy. · Mind-Body: Ayurvedic, Meditation, Visualization, God’s Health Plan.
Dr. Lorraine Day, an internationally acclaimed orthopedic trauma surgeon and best selling author. For 15 years she was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine as Associate Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery. She was also Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco General Hospital and is recognized worldwide as an AIDS expert.
Cancer can now be cured, not just treated
We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking, colon cancer is not caused by a low roughage diet, breast cancer is not caused by a fatty diet, retinal blastoma is not caused b y a rare gene, and pancreatic cancer is not caused by alcohol consumption. Although these are all contributing factors, they are not THE cause. Once the true cause was found the cure became obvious. but would it work? I set a goal of 100 cases to be cured of cancer before publishing my findings. That mark was passed in December, 1992. the discovery of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of time and here it is!
About the Author
Dr. Clark is an independent research scientist. Dr. Clark has a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, and the Master of Arts with High Honors from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Then she studied for two years at McGill University before attending the University of Minnesota and obtaining her doctorate degree in physiology in 1958. After doing government sponsored research for almost ten years at Indiana University, she began private consulting in nutrition in 1979.
She continued her studies to earn a Naturopathy degree and an amateur radio license. The freedom to follow her most promising observations led to the breakthrough discoveries described in this book.