– MILK THISTLE: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant; gentle liver cleanser; helps the liver to regenerate cells and function at a higher capacity.
– FENNEL: Relieves heartburn; relaxes the digestive tract; eases cramps, gas and irritable bowel syndrome.
– GINGER: Highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach, indigestion, motion sickness, and nausea.
– PEPPERMINT: Relaxes the intestines muscles and relieves other stomach issues such as menstrual cramps and abdominal gas.
– LICORICE: An anti-inflammatory agent; helps relieve abdominal pain, bloating and indigestion; enhances the health benefits of the herbs in the tea formula.
For those who are not familiar with Ayurveda – known as the “Science of Life”, it is a natural holistic healing system that was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago, addressing all layers of the mind, body, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, strong digestion is a key for an overall good health. Disease first shows up on the body within the digestive tract, accumulates there and if continues to accumulated, moves into the deeper tissues. In Ayurveda, health is defined as the dynamic state of balance between mind, body, and the environment; it is possible for each of us to achieve and maintain a vibrant and joyful state of health by identifying our mind-body type and then creating a lifestyle that sustains and nurtures our unique nature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Milk thistle is an important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines, which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. With a combination of five powerful ingredients, our tea will bring you comfort and reduce acidity in your stomach.
- Gently cleanse your liver and support the digestive system. Gently cleanse your liver and support the digestive system. Reduces heat or acid in the stomach.
- Relieves heartburn, upset stomach, indigestion, motion sickness and nausea; Eases cramps, gas and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Caffeine Free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, Gluten free, Vegan, Organic, No refined sugar, Soy free.
- This tea pack will make approximately 50 cups of tea, using 1 tsp per cup.