Dr. Clark Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Digestive enzymes are specialized proteins that help facilitate the proper break down of the foods we eat. They jump start metabolism and enhance the body’s natural ability to break down food in to basic nutrient forms, which are absorbed into the body and perform life-sustaining functions. Digestive enzymes are secreted by the pancreas and enter the stomach and small intestine, where food particles continue to be broken down and nutrients are ultimately absorbed into the body.
This potent combination of digestive enzymes helps to ensure that foods are properly broken down and vital nutrients are accessible in the body.* If digestive enzymes are not present in sufficient amounts, digestive upsets such as gas, bloating, heartburn, and indigestion may occur. Enzymes pancreatin and lipase help to break down fats and oils, while trypsin, pepsin, bromelain, and papain assist in the break down of proteins.
Bromelain also enhances the effects of trypsin and pepsin. Undigested food particles can decay in the intestines, producing bacteria and toxins. This toxic build up along the walls of the colon becomes a feeding ground for intestinal bacteria and can cause bowel complaints, such as constipation and diarrhea. Digestive enzymes can help prevent these complaints before they happen.*
Papain is a proteolytic enzyme.
Digestive enzymes are protein complexes that are essential for food digestion. They break down meals into nutrients that can be absorbed by digestive system and used to build all body systems, including cells, tissues, organs, glands, hormones, etc.Three main categories of digestive enzymes are:Protolytic enzymes that digest proteinAmylases for carbohydrate digestionLipases break down fats
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children
WARNING: After opening, keep tightly closed in refrigerator or other cool place.
Papain is an enzyme present in papaya. It breaks down proteins, including meat fibers. Papain is a protein-cleaning enzyme that has a mild, soothing effect on the stomach. Digestive enzymes help restore your intestinal tract to its normal state, which makes it unfriendly to parasites.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 500mg 100 capsules
- Supports the health of eye, liver and intestines*
- Papain will digest most protein substrates more extensively than the pancreatic proteases*
- Enzymes help to ease digestion, release vital nutrients and support a healthy digestive function*
- Creates an unfriendly environment for parasites*
- Free from manufacturing agents, coatings, colorings, binders, release agents and so forth
- No Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dioxides, Sulfates, Starch, Soy, Nuts, Milk
- No highly processed vegetable based capsules. Only pure and certified high purity gelatin capsules, BSE, Halal and Kosher certified
- Manufactured by Dr. Clark Store in accordance with cGMP and Dr. Hulda Clarks protocols.
The newest formula is Dr. Clark Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Dr. Clark Digestive Enzymes Supplement, 700mg, 50 capsules