The liver is the central organ of the body’s detoxification processes and Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator is a combination of herbs and nutrients formulated to support the liver’s role in these processes. This product combines Milk Thistle Extract with a unique herbal-enzyme blend to create a balanced botanical formula for healthy liver function. Nutrients such as Vitamin C, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Methionine have been included to support the production of glutathione, a potent free radical scavenger that also plays a critical role in maintaining the body’s normal elimination pathways.
Raw milk is also a wonderful source of glutathione. Glutathione is an incredible detoxifier and has been elevated to the status of “master antioxidant” by many nutritionists because it increases the activity of all the other antioxidants as well as vitamins C and E. Glutathione is comprised of three amino acids: glycine, glutamate, and cysteine, all found in undenatured form in raw milk. One can take oral supplements of glutathione, but these have been shown to be poorly absorbed rendering them a waste of time and money. There is also some evidence that supplements in this form may interfere with the natural process of glutathione production in the body. The best way to increase levels of glutathione is to digest it by consuming raw milk, as well as red meats and organ meats. Additionally, raw whole milk provides vitamin D, which increases intracellular glutathione.
- Contains standardized herbal extracts such as milk thistle, turmeric, artichoke and bladderwrack as well as other herbal extract such as Grape seed,barberry , dandelion root and L carnitine
- Detoxification is a term given to the process of removing toxins from the body. A toxin is a poison, so it is understandable why many people feel that embarking on a detox diet in order to lower their levels of toxicity is a good idea. Lowering the levels of toxicity in one’s body is something that all health enthusiasts, regardless of their particular school of thought, agree is beneficial to health
- While undergoing your liver detox, don’t forget to avoid exposure to as many harmful chemicals as possible, including plastics, packaged foods, and “non-green” cleaning products and personal care products. Also paramount to a comprehensive liver detox program is sweating. Regularly sweating with exercise or in a sauna facilitates excretion of toxins through the skin. Many different types of saunas, temperatures, durations, and sauna treatments have been utilized and found to be effective. The important thing is to break a good sweat at least once a day and drink plenty of filtered water before, during, and after.
- by Far the greatest of the liver detox supplements ! Take a look what this includes Vitamin C (from Ascorbyl Palmitate) Milk Thistle (Standardized Extract) (Fruit/Seeds) (Silybum marianum) (min. 8 Herbal-Enzyme Blend: Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf), Beet (Beta vulgaris) (Root), Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (Whole Plant), Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) (Leaf), Pancreatin (Pancreatic Enzymes) L-Glutathione (Free-Form) (Reduced) N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Grape Seed (Standardized Extract) (Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols) Dandelion (Root) (Taraxacum officinale) L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine Tartrate) Scute (Root) (Scutellaria baicalensis) Schisandra (Fruit) (Schisandra chinensis) Barberry (Root Bark) (Berberis vulgaris) Turmeric L-Methionine
- A liver detox program can be an incredible natural cure for chronic fatigue and the perfect tool for boosting energy and overall health. Although the research is in its infancy, healers have been utilizing therapies that enhance the body’s detoxification mechanisms for ages. You may find it hard to believe that dietary adjustments, supplements, and other natural therapies to enhance detoxification can end your fatigue and increase your overall health. But if you’re tired all the time or just want to insure your body can handle the myriad of toxins it encounters daily, you need to experience for yourself the transformative powers of a natural liver detox like the one presented here.
Please bookmark us if you like the Dr Hulda Clark site!