Aisha Oil Rhassoul Clay, is the epitome of luxurious detoxifying clays, our gift to you from deep below the Atlas Mountains. Loaded with essential nutrients and minerals, our clay is known to extract blackheads, shrink pores, clarify skin tone and elasticity, as well as remove toxins and create perfect shine to your hair. It is known to be superior to other clays because of its high mineral content, and its most significant benefits are in its absorption properties and its effect on the transfer of ions within the body. Our sustainable mining process involves collecting the clay in clumps before washing and putting it out in the sun to dry. The dried clay is then further refined and made into a fine powder. Because of our luxurious Rhassoul Clay powder, you can really treat your skin without ever having to leave home. Aisha Oil Rhassoul Clay is extremely versatile, suited to a range of personal uses. It has been used as a luxury spa treatment all over the world, and is the perfect addition to your own beauty regimen at home. It is now commonly used in Turkish baths as a luxury experience. Similar to a mud wrap, this clay has all the right elements to leave you with smooth, clear, younger-looking skin. Why do I Want It? Aisha Oil Rhassoul Clay is loaded with benefits due to the high quantities of minerals it contains. Listed among the minerals are silica, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium and iron. So what exactly can these minerals do for your body? Silica, a little-known element, helps to strengthen collagen stores in both the skin and bones. Exposure to this mineral will leave you with strong, healthy bones that are resistant to breakage and osteoporosis, and skin that has that ‘plump’ and healthy look. Silica is abundant in the body already, but we do need to supplement it through our diet and what we put on our skin. Using our Rhassoul Clay is an excellent way to do this.
- How do I use it? Our Rhassoul Clay is extremely versatile, and can be used as a mud mask, soap, blemish treatment or hair shampoo. Let’s take a look at some of the ways to use Rhassoul Clay:
- 1. Perfect as a mud mask for either the face or body, simply use a small amount of water to make our Rhassoul Clay into a smooth paste. Apply to the face (or body, if desired) and allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off in the shower. This experience can be enhanced by using aloe vera or an herbal infusion instead of water.
- 2. As a soap, our Rhassoul Clay is easy to use! Simply mix with water and use it in place of soap. Add it to your bath water, rub over the body as you wash in the shower, or use it on your hands.
- 3. As a blemish treatment – We all have those problem areas on our skin which we wish to eliminate. Our Rhassoul Clay is perfect for this! Simply make a small amount of paste with Witch Hazel, and apply to the affected area. Leave it on for about ten minutes before rinsing it off under a tap. The Rhassoul clay will draw out the toxins, resulting in soft, clear skin where there may once have been acne or some other skin problem.
- 4. As a hair conditioner – Aisha Oil Rhassoul Clay has been used for centuries to restore shine and volume to hair. It has been known to reduce split ends and frizz, as well as improve the softness of your hair due to the rich mineral content it contains. To use it as a hair conditioner, you mix a paste slightly thinner than you would for a skin treatment, and gently massage it through the hair. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for at least five minutes, but up to an hour, before rinsing it off in the shower. If you like, you may even prefer to substitute water with Argan Oil or similar, in order to add extra shine. Limit use on your hair to only once per week.