Mold and Toxic Chemicals

While Dr. Hulda Clark is most often associated with parasites and zappers, the fact is mold and toxins are a huge part of what she bases her suggested treatments on.

Mold is ubiqitous. It is almost impossible to avoid it. That said we should make every effort to be mold free.

What is so important about molds?

Some of them produce very, very toxic chemicals wherever they grow.

They produce some of the most toxic chemicals known to exist.

Aflatoxin is one of these. My tests show it is always present in cancer patients; in other words it has built up due to the body’s inability to detoxify it in a reasonable time.

A great deal of research has been done on aflatoxin. Any library would have more information.

Aflatoxin reaches the liver and simply kills portions of it.
After a hefty dose the liver is weakened for a long time—
possibly years. Hepatitis and cirrhosis cases always reveal afla-
toxin. The liver fights hard to detoxify aflatoxin and manage its
own survival. It manages for 2 to 3 weeks; then a portion of it

So the toxic effects of a dose of aflatoxin aren’t even
noticeable for several weeks! And without a taste or smell to
guide you, how would you know to stop eating the moldy peanut
butter or spaghetti?

The answer is:
1. make and bake things for yourself
2. test the things you dearly love but can’t make
3. treat things that are treatable for molds
4. throw the rest out of your diet

It might seem that eating less is a sensible way to lose weight – but we all know that in the long run we need a better weight loss strategy to keep the pounds off.

Comments are closed.