Your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs about the size of your fist that are located behind your lower rib cage on either side of your spine. Vital to your overall health, your kidneys filter waste and toxins out of the blood, shuttling them to the bladder so they can be escorted out of your body via your urine. Your kidneys also regulate your body’s fluid balance, keep the minerals (sodium, potassium, and phosphorus) in your bloodstream in balance, activate vitamin D so it can be used by the body, and release hormones that direct the production of red blood cells and hormones that regulate blood pressure. Why should you need to try our kidney supplement? * An herbal supplement intended to help maintain a healthy urinary system, including the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract, as well as helping to cleanse the adrenal glands.* * Supports urinary tract health* * Supports healthy urinary composition and flow* * Helps cleanse the kidneys and bladder, promoting optimal function* We have included more than 18 different herbs such as Cranberry Extract, Dandelion Root, Marshmallow Root, Juniper Berries, Nettles, Parsley Root, Parsley Leaf, Red Clover, Ginger Root, Goldenrod, Goldenseal Root, Astragalus Root, Beet Root, Lemon Peels (Citrus Limonum), Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Green Tea Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Buchu Leaf, Uva Ursi Our 100% satisfaction covers every purchase from HERBIFY. If you are not satisfied with any reason, please contact us, and we will do everything right with a full refund or replacement.
- KIDNEY TONIC SUPPLEMENT saturated with herbal extract, which has long been considered useful for the healthy functioning of the kidneys and bladder. These herbal ingredients can help your urinary system excrete waste while maintaining vital nutrients, promoting healthy composition and urine flow.
- The kidneys’ main function is to regulate and filter your body’s fluids. They filter waste and impurities from the blood, as well as helping to regulate your blood pressure and your electrolyte levels, all while helping your body reabsorb vital substances like filtered water, amino acids, and glucose. To do this, the kidney receives and drains blood through your renal arteries and renal veins while sending urine to the bladder through two ducts called ureters.
- One thing that can increase your susceptibility to kidney malfunction is the consumption of unhealthy foods and beverages, a particular problem with the current typical American diet. Consuming one or more unhealthy types of food and beverages-including too much meat, dairy, processed sugar, salt, alcoholic beverages, coffee, and soda, all of which often have an unhealthy acidifying effect on your system-is practically an invitation to kidney distress.
- Ultimately, if you want your overall health to be at its best, it’s important for your kidneys and your whole nephritic system to keep working well. One way to help this happen is to perform periodic Cleanses to help remove cleanse the kidneys, make sure you receive enough proper nutrition, and help keep your body hydrated, all of which gives your kidneys a better chance of functioning optimally.
- Our 100% satisfaction covers every purchase from HERBIFY. If you are not satisfied with any reason, please contact us, and we will do everything right with a full refund or replacement.
Thanks for stopping by Dr Hulda Clark at Cure Help Health Tips