IBgard is a medical food specially formulated for the dietary management of IBS. IBgard capsules contain individually triple-coated sustained release microspheres of Ultramen, an ultra-purified peppermint oil. In a recent clinical study, IBgard has been shown to start working in as early as 24 hours.* IBgard can help to…Normalize digestion of food and absorption of nutrients, which have been compromised by IBS…Manage the accompanying pain and often distressing symptoms of IBS including: abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, urgency, gas, pain at evacuation and a sense of an incomplete bowel movement…Promote bacterial balance in the small intestine In addition to peppermint oil, IBgard also provides fiber and protein. Peppermint oil and its principal component l-menthol, has a history of effectiveness in IBS. However, until now, its targeted delivery to the small intestine had posed a challenge. IBgard, calms the angry gut through the utilization of breakthrough science. It uses the precision of SST (Site-Specific Targeting) technology. This technology delivers microspheres of peppermint oil (in a solid state) quickly and reliably where they are needed the most in IBS – predominantly in the small intestine. This distal delivery is helpful in avoiding the heartburn seen with older, liquid filled, “burst release” peppermint oil capsules. Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision.
- A medical food specially formulated for flares and daily and proactive dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- The #1 Gastroenterologist recommended peppermint oil for IBS four years in a row (Alpha ImpactRx ProVoice Survey September 2018).
- ANGRY GUT? Fast acting without the heartburn seen in other peppermint oils due to patented SST (Site-Specific Targeting) to provide delivery beyond the stomach or more distal delivery.
- Proven to start working in as early as 2 hours in a PRO (Patient-reported outcomes) trial.
- Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision.
Please bookmark us at www.drhuldaclark.curehelp.com