NATURAL INGREDIENTS– Natural leading ingredients for liver detoxification and gut repair support. Our all natural herbal comprehensive liver support formula contains a combination of mineral, botanicals and other nutraceuticals.
EFFECTIVE LIVER DETOX AND CLEANSE SUPPLEMENT – Hepatiben Liver Detoxifier and Generator helps to maintain a healthy liver. It contains 8 Key ingredients – Silybin (Milk Thistle), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Turmeric (95% Curcuminoids), N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Phosphatidylcholine (PC), Berberine, L-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA).
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you don’t love our products, simply send it back for a full refund. We stand behind our products. Physician Tested, Approved and Endorsed.
RANGE OF USES – Liver Medic Hepatiben Liver Detox supports Glutathione conjugation, Methylation, Sulfation, and Acetylation. It is also very useful for healthy weight loss especially midsection and thighs
QUALITY ASSURED – US GMP Certified, NSF Certified, Vegan safe, Gluten Free
- TOP LIVER DETOX INGREDIENTS – milk thistle is well known as the top herb for liver detoxification. But few know that the active ingredient is silybin, which only 5-10% concentration in milk thistle. We have a very strong dose of silybin at 200mg. Combined with phosphatidylcholine, this increases its effectiveness 2-3 times for a very effective cleanse.
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION – contains 5 ingredients for promoting phase II detox in the liver. Removal of toxins take place in this stage increases liver health and reduces harmful oxidation that damages human tissue.
- OPTIMIZES WEIGHT LOSS – the most resistant weight to lose are fat cells created to store toxins collected from the body. By reducing stored toxins, the body reduces these fats cells and weight loss is achievable.
- SUPPORTS GUT REPAIR – the main entry point for toxins is the gut lining. Over time the lining becomes pitted. Hepatiben has 4 trusted ingredients to support inflammation reduction and help rebuild the epithelial gut wall lining.
- MTHFR Gene Mutation – this genetic mutation impacts an estimated 60-70% of people to some degree and depletes the body of methionine, glutathione and cysteine. All are found in high doses in Hepatiben, which will allow for more efficient detoxification cycles in the liver.