“Sorting Through the Maze of Alternative Medicine: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why!”
“If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed when trying to understand the numerous alternative therapies available, you’re not alone. I felt the same frustration when I was dying from advanced cancer,” says Dr. Lorraine Day, “and I tried over 40 different alternative therapies myself, before I finally understood how to sort them all out and get well.”
Most books are just encyclopedias of dozens of different alternative therapies, but Dr. Day, from her agonizing, personal experience of trying to get well, leads you through the maze of alternative medicine, step by step, and shows you how to evaluate each of the over 60 therapies discussed on this video, including:
· Nutrition: Macrobiotic: Gerson, Ann Wigmore, Hallelujah Acres, High Protein, Eat for your type, Rotation diet, Dr. Johanna Budwig.
· Detoxification: Biological Dentistry, Enemas, Colonics, Saunas, Poultices, Hydrotherapy, Environmental Medicine.
· Herbal: Essiac, Taheebo, Hoxsey, Chaparral, Jason Winters.
· Adjunctive: Shark Cartilage, Orthomolecular, Supplements, Hulda Clark, Laetrile, Colloidal Minerals, Oxygen Therapies.
· Biological and Pharmacological: Chelation, Burzynski, 714 X, Hydrazine Sulfate, Homeopathy. Livingston.
· Energy Therapies: Magnets, Hyperthermia, Rife generator, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Acupressure.
· Hormonal and Cell Therapy: Melatonin, Growth Hormone, DHEA, Cell Therapy. · Mind-Body: Ayurvedic, Meditation, Visualization, God’s Health Plan.
Dr. Lorraine Day, an internationally acclaimed orthopedic trauma surgeon and best selling author. For 15 years she was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine as Associate Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery. She was also Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco General Hospital and is recognized worldwide as an AIDS expert.
Please bookmark us if you like the Dr Hulda Clark site!