What is Clove?
Derived from the small flower buds of the Clove Tree, Clove is a natural herb harvested in parts of Asia and South America. From its notable use in the culinary world to being a centuries-old solution in Ayurvedic wellness practices, Clove is a versatile spice that contains many essential vitamins and minerals, making it the perfect addition for any healthy routine.
Why you should add Clove to your routine?
While whole Cloves can be found in many different flavored recipes, it often isn’t found in your daily life. This rich and fragrant spice offers essential benefits outside of the culinary world, adding it to your wellness routine should not be overlooked. With known benefits such as promoting organic circulation and oxygenation of the blood, it’s important to ensure you are getting enough Clove from your daily routine.*
Other uses of Clove:
Aromatic and fragrant, Clove can be found in a variety of forms including tablets, powders, honey, soaps, shampoos, pills, candles, oils, gums, and teas.
Why you should choose Carlyle’s Clove 1000 mg Capsules
At Carlyle, we use a concentrated extract in our Clove Capsules. Our unique formula provides you with the equivalent of 1,000 mg of fresh ground dried clove per serving! Expertly crafted to be Non-GMO and gluten free, our Clove Capsules are just what you need to support your liver’s health and a normal immunity function*
For adults, take one (1) quick release capsule daily, preferably with water and a meal.
- Carlyle’s unique, concentrated Clove Capsules are Non-GMO and free of common allergens like gluten
- One Carlyle Clove capsule contains the equivalent of 1,000 mg of fresh ground clove
- Derived from a concentrated extract, our Clove capsules are a wonderful addition to any routine
- Clove is a potent antioxidant that helps support your digestive health*
- Fragrant and rich, this wonderful spice is known for promoting blood circulation*
Please bookmark us!