What are Black Walnut Hulls?
Black Walnut is a hard wood tree native to Northeastern parts of the United States. The leaf and green shells (Juglans Nigra) of its fruit have a rich history and were widely used in Native American wellness traditions. Today, Black Walnut Hulls are extracted from the natural fruit and utilized in product form. The tannins in Black Walnuts offer strong antioxidant support for overall wellness.*
How to get Black Walnut Hulls:
Black Walnut Hull has become one of the more popular supplements in the industry due to its potent properties. It’s featured in various product forms like Pills, Powder, Tea, Liquid Tincture, and Essential Oils and often used in natural flavoring for syrup or bitters. What’s the easiest way to reap the benefits of its properties?
About Black Walnut Hulls:
Horbaach is now offering a Non-GMO, Black Walnut Hulls, herb extract. Our quick-release capsules provide the equivalent of 1,000 mg of Black Walnut Hulls and are a convenient way to reap the benefits of this detoxifying herb.* Make sure to add our premium wellness formula to your collection today and harness the power of nature!
- NATURAL DETOX: Black Walnut Hulls have been used for centuries for their detoxifying properties*
- POTENT EXTRACT: Horbaach’s 1000 mg Black Walnut Hulls is super concentrated for superior potency
- ADVANCED HERBS: Our expert formula is made from the highest quality ingredients to support wellness*
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO