Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… Pancreas was fed to people with digestive problems… and spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies.
GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried
BEEF ORGANS ARE HIGH IN
- Preformed Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10)
- Bio-Available Heme Iron
FACT: The pancreatin in one serving provides approximately 125,000 NF units of amylase, 115,000 of protease, and 20,000 of lipase.
BEEF ORGANS STRENGTHEN & SUPPORT
- The Corresponding Organ System
- Detoxification Pathways
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Function
- Healthy Collagen Production
- Improved Energy Metabolism
- Enzymes For Improved Digestion
- Overall Health & Wellbeing
Our genome has evolved with the nourishment of nose-to-tail dining since the beginning of time. Organs are especially rich in preformed vitamin A, vitamin B12, coenzyme Q10, bio-available heme iron, selenium and enzymes. The health and happiness effects of consuming these nutrient dense beef organs are far reaching. Beef organs (i.e. liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, spleen) strengthen and support the corresponding organ of the individual. Our early ancestors knew it!
- GRASS FED LIVER (600MG) provides nature’s most nutrient dense superfood. Liver is the only meaningful source of natural vitamin A (rich in heme iron and B12). Supports optimal liver health and energy demands.
- GRASS FED HEART (600MG) is the richest source of naturally occurring coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). Supports optimal heart health, regulates blood pressure and is a nutritional powerhouse for mitochondria.
- GRASS FED KIDNEY (600MG) is a potent bio-available source of naturally occurring selenium and B12. Supports strong kidney health, aids in detoxification pathways and the antioxidant defense system, bolsters immunity.
- GRASS FED PANCREAS (600MG) provides nature’s all natural source of enzymes. Supports a strong functioning pancreas, supports blood sugar signaling and contributes an abundance of key enzymes for optimal digestion, health and wellness. We are not what we eat… we are what we digest.
- GRASS FED SPLEEN (600MG) is nature’s most concentrated source of heme iron. Supports a strong immune response and aids in the metabolic health of our blood cells… Well known for it’s ability to build blood.
Thanks for stopping by Dr Hulda Clark at Cure Help Health Tips