Safe-Guard 4 Canine Dewormer is for the treatment and control of tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms. Consult your veterinarian for help in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Specific diagnoses require laboratory testing. Dogs can become infected with several different kinds of tapeworms. Safe-Guard 4 Canine only kills Taenia species of tapeworms. Roundworms and hookworms may pose serious human health risks; regular deworming may help reduce those risks. Safe-Guard 4 Canine is safe for use in puppies 6 weeks or older and adult dogs, including pregnant dogs. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult your veterinarian for a diagnosis of the illness. The daily dose for Safe-Guard 4 Canine is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right dose. Your dog must be treated with the following dose for 3 days in a row. See label for dosage.
- Safe-Guard treats against Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, and Whipworms
- Easy to feed granules that mix into food
- Safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant dogs, and heartworm infected dogs
- Must be administered for 3 consecutive days and is effective for 6 months
- Each package contains three 1-gram pouches
- Safe and effective for the treatment and control of: tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms.
- Safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant female dogs and heartworm infected dogs.
- Easy to feed granules¿mixes into food.
- Must be administered for 3 consecutive days.
Thanks for stopping by Dr Hulda Clark at Cure Help Health Tips